When you have finished having a conversation with your customer or the case has just finished being handled by the agents and team, you can close the ticket.
- The ticket can be closed by clicking the check box (see the red arrow). Click “Action” option and choose “Close”.
- Another way to close the ticket is by opening the ticket. Click “Close Ticket” option.
- There will be a dialogue box to confirm the action. Click “Yes, close it!” or “Cancel” to do a cancellation.
- You can close some tickets or all of them at once by clicking “Select All”. Those tickets will be checked automatically and then click “Close”.
- Next, a dialogue box will appear. You will be offered to set the Ticket Tag. Choose one of them from the list if you need to.
- Click “Yes, close it!” to proceed and the ticket tag will be applied to all selected ticket.
- Click “X” to remove the ticket tag. Note that it is only possibly done before you close the ticket.